Agile Magnetics is excited to attend the APEC 2016 Conference, which will bring industry professionals, suppliers, and thought leaders together in Long Beach, CA later this month. Exhibiting at Booth 1556, members of our team will be presenting our high-efficiency and premium quality products to conference attendees.
In the spirit of encouraging technological innovation and the overall quality of the industry, we are proud to be demonstrating the benefits of some of our latest products at the upcoming event, including:
- Custom Electromagnetic Coils
- Value Added Assemblies
- High Frequency Power Products
Stop by the Long Beach Convention Center and see for yourself; we will be at the event from March 20th to March 24th at Booth 1556.
Network & Broaden Your Skills at the 2016 Conference
A tremendous value, the APEC Conference offers top level technical content at some of IEEE’s lowest registration fees. After the inaugural event in April 1986, the conference is now widely considered the industry leader for all areas of power electronics, covering a broad range of topics including design, use, manufacture, marketing, and more.
This year, the conference boasts:
• Larger Scope Than Ever — As one of the biggest conferences of its kind, APEC draws over 165 exhibitors to present their products across 260 display booths.
• Exciting Plenary Speakers — With speakers from some of the industry’s top companies, including Tony Sagneri from Finix Corporation, Bay Ridley from Ridley Engineering, and David Hill from Power Clinic, the event will be filled with engaging content and educational, innovative discussions.
• APEC Golf Tournament — Whether you’re a player, a fan, or just someone who wants to enjoy the beautiful weather, the 7th annual APEC Golf Tournament on Sunday, March 20th is open to all attendees. The competition will be held at the El Dorado Park Golf Course, home to the Long Beach Open and known internationally for its beauty and challenging play.
Register today to come visit us at the APEC in March! You will not only learn about our latest products and innovations, but also gain invaluable educational enrichment and networking opportunities. Sign up today, and we’ll see you in Long Beach.